The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry For the short notice but here it is:

Sept 6th

Meet spot at 11am at I25 and 120th ave RTD Park&Ride(north I25 take left onto 120th South I25 take right)
We will then leave at 12pm and head from I25 to I76. I76 to I70. We will take I70 to C470 to HW285. HW285 to Pine Junction RD in Pine. That will take us to deckers and from deckers to woodland park. We will then proceed on HW24 down to the springs to Powers Rd and Final Destination will be the old Grocery Warehouse Parking lot. From there members can break off anytime and head back or get dinner in the springs or ???

Complete Directions will be handed out at the rtd park&ride.

Sorry for not being clear in the original post. 6speed online has been invited as well also a couple other car sites.
Focusing on High end and or High Hp mountain friendly cars.

We will take a break in deckers and most of the time thats when denver peeps break off and head back home. But the best drive is from deckers to woodland

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
Deckers to Woodland is indeed a nice canyon drive, but watch out for cops on the weekend. They usually have radar going though which helps. I drive that road quite a bit, it's my 'neighborhood getaway' so to speak. ;)

67 east out of Deckers is a lot of fun as well, I can see why some Denver folk would head back that way.

If you pushed your drive back one week you could stop by the Cruise Above the Clouds car show on your way through Woodland Park (Saturday the 13th), usually mostly hot rods (mine was one of the few British cars in the show last year, certainly one of the newest), but the cars there are top notch and great to check out.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey guys, this is my first post here!

I'm in Denver and just purchased an Elise. This cruise sounds like fun. Anyone else plan on attending?

Mike

·
Registered
475 Posts
Tomorrow is a track day at the state patrol park (will be there). if you aren't going to that, LoCo is putting on a track day at The Track (go karts). Not trying to ruin your parade - there are just lots of Lotus things to do tomorrow!

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Okay Denver, you goofed.

Fun time, Fun car

Picts to follow.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts