The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all of those in Colorado or close to it, the Lotus club (LoCo) is putting on an event at the "NEW" High Plaines Raceway, 2.5 miles of rolling bilss!!

:laugh:

I just sat in on the first meeting last Tuesday and they have a great group of guys and gals here. Although it is the Lotus Club putting it on, they are welcoming all drivers to join in. There is a max of 60 entrees and at least 20 signed up at the meeting.

I can't wait, especially as it will be my early B-day gift to myself. On June 28th they have set up an instructional track day. So whether you are a first time driver or a pro racer, there will be a spot for you!! It is an all-day affair and all you need is your car, long sleeves, closed toed shoes and a helmet. They will provide the rest.

I have Entry Forms that I can fax or email over, just PM me and I will send the info over to you!!

See you out there!!

Bill Nuccio

·
Registered
475 Posts
Will you guys be distributing the info over email or mail for the LoCo members?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Forms for members and others

Thanks for the reply... we should be able to get an email out to the members by Monday. If not I will make sure to get them to you shortly.

Cheers :cool:

PS Anyone that would like to get on that email list for info, please PM me with your email address.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts