The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
zvezdah1 said:
Bordeaux red is one of the official colors but not on that chart. Is that the color chart from the Australia site?
Chris
yep, from Australia.

Forgot about Bordeaux.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
adamant said:
CO had better still be a choice! I don't want to see any "accidents" :D
Clyde - Watch out for the Chrome Orange Mafia! They may replace those comfortable shoes that you bring to the LA Auto Show with a pair of cement overshoes and you will be sleeping with the fishes. :eek:

Fortunately those of us interested in Ice Blue are mild mannered. Love that color!!

·
Supporting Vendor
4,105 Posts
Fear not COM brethren! I talked to Lotus HQ the other day and CO was still on the radar. They also suggested that ordering our beloved color will not result in a production delay.

A collective sigh of relief? ;)

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
I came across some other pictures of a bronze elise - it looks a little better in these pictures, but still not a color I would consider. I would like to know who is the one at Lotus making the color choices???

Attachments

·
Registered
6,301 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
ivan1 said:
I came across some other pictures of a bronze elise - it looks a little better in these pictures, but still not a color I would consider. I would like to know who is the one at Lotus making the color choices???
Not that I like that color, but those pics you posted are the most flattering pics of Bronze that I've yet seen. Maybe its an "up and coming" color? I've seen many a 350Z in a very similar shade.

Steve

·
Registered
157 Posts
colors, ardent red, saffron yellow, starlight black, bordeaux red pearl, arctic silver, storm titanium, aztec bronze, magnetic blue, aubergine.
I'm sure most of you have seen the final standard colors just posted on another thread, with the following optional colors:

optional colors/racing green, nightfall blue
lifestyle colors/chrome orange, krypton green, graphite grey
A few questions:

What's aubergine? Any pics?

Also, difference between krypton and lime green, difference between titanium and graphite grey?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Woo Hoooo!!! Graphite Grey MUST be similar to Gunmetal Grey. I'll bet they just renamed Gunmetal to be "PC" for our discriminating palettes. I wish they had yellow as a leather option, but overall, I'm very happy now w/ the options.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
They just keep getting worse and worse....Maybe I can special order Macy's red for mine

1 - 20 of 20 Posts