The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to head to this on Saturday. Got a few other lotus friends interested through other channels but wanted to throw it out here too. Will likely find a location to meet up before so we can all caravan in and park together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thanks for creating this, @zender. I'll stay in the loop, although I'm 50/50 right now since I'd be coming from the deep northside of Indy.

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for creating this, @zender. I'll stay in the loop, although I'm 50/50 right now since I'd be coming from the deep northside of Indy.
No worries.... If you don't make it maybe we will see you at Lotusapoluza in a couple weeks??

·
Registered
35 Posts
No worries.... If you don't make it maybe we will see you at Lotusapoluza in a couple weeks??

I should be there, pending a potential move that may happen soon. At the very least, my car will be there (2006 Lifestyle Laser Blue Exige).

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So thinking we meet in Plain City Der Dutchmen before hand 9:40am or so. We have a few coming from Dayton, Cincy, Marysville that it might make sense. And the rest of us can take the scenic routes out there. Everyone can get a donut or pie while theyre there as well MAG is only a 15 minute drive away from there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts