The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in hitting up Columbus Cars and Coffee next weekend (8/10)?

It's at a new location (Lindsey Acura) so that should be interesting.

We haven't had a Lotus cruise in a while, so it might be fun to get everyone together.

Let me know if you are interested and I'll arrange a meeting location and we can cruise in.

Link --> Columbus Cars and Coffee Schedule

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
I'm in. As always I'm coming from further up north (Delaware) so most places work for me just let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
279 Posts
Count me in.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Perfect. Since you guys are coming from up north, want to meet at the usual spot (Quaker Steak and Lube in Polaris)? Or do you want to try something different?

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
That's fine .... Or duck donuts is a delicious pre-meeting spot

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
That's fine .... Or duck donuts is a delicious pre-meeting spot

Duck Donuts? WTF does a duck have to do with a donut? Looked it up and there's a shop not far from my house. Great reviews.

San

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
Duck Donuts? WTF does a duck have to do with a donut? Looked it up and there's a shop not far from my house. Great reviews.

San

No idea. I'd doubt it but maybe they use duck fat in them or maybe someone just likes ducks either way they are good. But I digress.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Duck is fine with me.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I hate to make it earlier, but I say let's meet at 8:45AM just to be safe. That way people will have time to get donuts if they want to and we can still get there for good parking.

Does that work for you guys?

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
I hate to make it earlier, but I say let's meet at 8:45AM just to be safe. That way people will have time to get donuts if they want to and we can still get there for good parking.

Does that work for you guys?

That's fine ... What the to head out?? Looks like it's a 25 minute drive .... So maybe head out at 9:15 or so??

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey Zender! I can't DM because my account is too new but I am really interested in buying a lotus elise. It has been my dream car since a very long time. The only thing is, I have never been a passenger in one. Do you think you could give me a ride some day so I can see if I love it? It would also be good to know someone who knows their way around this car so when I go buy one, I can get some advice.

I live in Marysville and I think you live in Delaware.

If you are cool with that I can send you my number and you can text me. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts