The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Columbus Cars and Coffee - Season 11 Opener (4/13)

3K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  tonydim7 
#1 ·
The first Columbus Cars and Coffee of 2019 kicks off next weekend on Saturday morning (4/13)

Columbus Cars and Coffee Event Schedule - Columbus Cars and Coffee

Anyone interested in going? It will be held at Whitehall Community Part (across from Byers Imports) --> https://goo.gl/maps/MZiiXHuDX5q

If there is enough interest, I can arrange for us to meet up somewhere and cruise in together.

Please suggest any meeting locations that would be convenient for you. I'll be coming from Dublin, so anywhere from Dublin along 270N will work for me.

#10 ·
I'm in. Any meeting spot works for me. I'm coming from Delaware so no matter what it's a hike if you will bit that's fine....I also like driving soooooo [emoji16] just let me know where we decide to meet.
Awesome! Back out of hibernation. Let's plan to meet at Quaker Steak and Lube. @04ESPRIT and I can start in Dublin and then head up to Polaris.

#13 ·
My elise is will be out of commission for a while (a few months) :D ... just working on a variety of things. And my attention is spread thin. have fun!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.