The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday JULY 12!!!!!

To those that know her, Laura (kestrel's stepdaughter) is turning the big 3-0 and we're having a party for her on saturday at my house in allentown. All of my etalk (ltalk) buddies are welcome.

People will be coming/going all day, mainly from 2PM into the wee hours of the night. We'll have food, beverages, and more beverages :evil:

Come join for a good time, some serious hours of Rock Band, billiards, watching kestrel stare at my elise wishing he had opted for KG -poke-:D, and some late-night streaking. We could even possibly sneak over to LVGP for a few heats (I live about 2 minutes away). I spend all of last night downloading some fan favorite tracks off of xboxLIVE.

PM me for details (address, phone number, etc.) Special parking can be arranged for Lotus'

Hope to see you!

·
Registered
992 Posts
Saturday JULY 12!!!!!

To those that know her, Laura (kestrel's stepdaughter) is turning the big 3-0 and we're having a party for her on saturday at my house in allentown. All of my etalk (ltalk) buddies are welcome.

People will be coming/going all day, mainly from 2PM into the wee hours of the night. We'll have food, beverages, and more beverages :evil:

Come join for a good time, some serious hours of Rock Band, billiards, watching kestrel stare at my elise wishing he had opted for KG -poke-:D, and some late-night streaking. We could even possibly sneak over to LVGP for a few heats (I live about 2 minutes away). I spend all of last night downloading some fan favorite tracks off of xboxLIVE.

PM me for details (address, phone number, etc.) Special parking can be arranged for Lotus'

Hope to see you!
sounds fun, if my band didnt have a gig, i'd go! i excel at karts, and streaking. :p

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Yeah..... I'm looking forward to the streaking (.........umm....WATCHING that is )......( Hey, I'm not THAT old ! )

·
Registered
992 Posts
Where is your band playing?
We regularly play in arlington... on sat nite, it's in crystal city. too bad u're engaged because the scenery is, well, enticing, shall we say....

·
Registered
992 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Z, I think I may be in. The CT drives may be too much for me. I'll let you know by Thrus. what I'm doing. So maybe save a spot for my lotus. I guess she's taking the big 30 well.

And I'll stare at your KG also wishing I got that color.

And with enough Guinness, I might be streaking, but remember you can't see me. I'm camouflaged.:D

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Hey, they are also full of nutrients and vitamins.

And it almost provides as much fun as driving my car for less money (gas these days).

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey, they are also full of nutrients and vitamins.

And it almost provides as much fun as driving my car for less money (gas these days).

bumpity....was outa town for a few days on business. Greg are you still in? (or anyone else??)

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
I'm there ( or was today anyway )

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Yeah, I'm still in. I should be there around 5 or 6pm. Z, can you PM or text me your address. Thanks!

Also, I'm bringing some Guinness, but should I bring some Jamaican Rum Punch? It's
pretty strong and addicting, it's known to sneak up on people and knock them out.

And what's a favorite drink or liquor of Laura's. I'll pick up a little gift that she can put in the bar when complete.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
z
got tied up in work :( and couldn't make it, could definitely done with some guinness (and i really wanted an excuse to use the attached smilie:D) hope you guys have/had a good time. maybe we can catch up for carting soon

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts