The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Saturday, July 11th only, the guys at Lotus are doing high altitude testing of the new Lotus Evora and will be displaying the car at Ferrari of Denver from 2pm-6pm. Come check it out if you can! :nanner:

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
So, how high will be they dropping the Evora. I imagine this also incorporates Lotus’ crash and safety testing as well? ;)

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
F! that... if it aint an evora anywhere near orlando then everyone need to quit making posts about it.

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
F! that... if it aint an evora anywhere near orlando then everyone need to quit making posts about it.
Relax. I'm sure they'll be stopping by Disneyland and Sea World on their U.S test tour.

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
I'll try to make it, I'd love to see that car in person!

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Could you guys take some pictures of the Evoras (again) for those who can't be there?

·
Registered
538 Posts
Could you guys take some pictures of the Evoras (again) for those who can't be there?
You mean the ones from:

LOG, Memphis, Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Austin, Scottsdale, Cars and Coffee, Newport Beach, Thousand Oaks and Las Vegas of the same two cars weren't enough??? Just Kidding. :D ;)

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
On Saturday, July 11th only, the guys at Lotus are doing high altitude testing of the new Lotus Evora and will be displaying the car at Ferrari of Denver from 2pm-6pm. Come check it out if you can! :nanner:
Ok....leaving now.:shift:

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
You mean the ones from:

LOG, Memphis, Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Austin, Scottsdale, Cars and Coffee, Newport Beach, Thousand Oaks and Las Vegas of the same two cars weren't enough??? Just Kidding. :D ;)
But they don't have Brandi in them. rotfl

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
The Lotus Colorado club took a drive on Sunday...

We ended up on top of Mt. Evans (parking lot at 14,130ft elevation)
http://vulcangrey.lotuscolorado.com/galler...CO/mt_evans_09/

There was an Esprit V8 early on, but he went to go work on his boat.

We had
3 Elan M100
1 Elan
1 Eclat
1 Exige S
2 yellow Europa (S2 ans Special)

Also; my Acura, Chrysler 300M, MG, BMW 5 series.

No breakdowns, some overheating of a Europa, fuel problem with Elan ay 14k ft, and the same overheating Europa had to dive into a ditch to avoid rear-ending the Elan M100 and Eclat. No damage!

Too bad the Evora wasn't there to join us!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts