The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks -

I'm a part-timer in Cleveland, but looking to make the most of it. My first Lotus will be delivered here this week, just in time to go into winter storage. I'm looking forward to getting familiar with the car during the off season and then enjoying it (on some roads I've yet to discover) some time next spring!

Cheers,
Bryan

Attachments

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
Welcome!!! Great looking car. That's my favorite color but I might be a bit biased

I'm not super close (Columbus area) but maybe I'll see you around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nigel is home! But he needs the suspension set up for these Cleveland roads - looking to set ride height and corner balance as well. Any recommendations for local shops? I know there's probably not a lot of traffic here (in the forum), so I'll check through some of my Spec Miata contacts as well.

Cheers,
Bryan

·
Registered
279 Posts
Late to your post, but would recommend Galati's Foreign Car Service in North Olmsted. Owned and operated by multi-time SCCA/World Challenge champ Mike Galati who can usually be found elbows-deep in one of the workbays along with his mechanics. He has worked on at least 6 of my family's cars including my RX-7 and Elise, my dad's E-type and several BMWs, as well as doing most of the prep for our E36 M3 race car. He's busy, but it will get done right. I'm sure your SM buddies will point you towards other solid shops, as well, but this sprang to mind.

Also a fan of your car and its color, for sure! Very sharp.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your reply! I'll look up Mike's shop as well.

Cheers,
B

1 - 6 of 6 Posts