The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a complete cup supercharger assembly. Includes the following:supercharger and ALL brackets/intercooler/airbox/ducting/nuts/bolts/hoses/mounts/fasteners/clamps etc and everything else that is in the pictures including the engine with alternator and starter. Also the full intact wiring loom/cup fuel injectors/ECU/Stage 2 decat exhaust/uprated clutch and pressure plate. This was a complete lift out and swap to a V-6. I am throwing in the engine because without the supercharger/injectors/wire loom and ecu, it is worthless to me. If I were to purchase this assembly, I would rather receive it still intact rather than parted out and have a bunch of missing parts and pieces. This has the capability to replace the entire engine and be ready to go!
$5250 freight INCLUDED in continental US. WILL NOT PART THIS OUT!

Auto part Clutch Tire Machine Automotive wheel system

Auto part Engine Vehicle Car Automotive engine part

Auto part Engine Vehicle Car Automotive engine part

Auto part Automotive super charger part Carburetor Automotive engine part

PM me for my email

·
Registered
945 Posts
How many miles on it?

You say it has the capability to drop in and go, so the engine is 100% fine - just upgrading to the V6 rather than swapping due to damage?

If so this is a hell of a deal.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Correct. Lost second gear synchro and decided to do the swap. Engine has @7200 miles when pulled. Highway driven, 5000 of which were street miles as this car was registered.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I'll buy this up if someone needs an engine. Located in socal if for easy dispersion of parts, otherwise I can arrange for pallet shipping too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.