The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a complete cup supercharger assembly. Includes the following:supercharger and ALL brackets/intercooler/airbox/ducting/nuts/bolts/hoses/mounts/fasteners/clamps etc and everything else that is in the pictures including the engine with alternator and starter. Also the full intact wiring loom/cup fuel injectors/ECU/Stage 2 decat exhaust/uprated clutch and pressure plate. This was a complete lift out and swap to a V-6. I am throwing in the engine because without the supercharger/injectors/wire loom and ecu, it is worthless to me. If I were to purchase this assembly, I would rather receive it still intact rather than parted out and have a bunch of missing parts and pieces. This has the capability to replace the entire engine and be ready to go!
$5250 freight INCLUDED in continental US. WILL NOT PART THIS OUT!

20140121_150830.jpg

20140121_150855.jpg

20140121_151033.jpg

20140121_170409.jpg
PM me for my email

·
Registered
945 Posts
How many miles on it?

You say it has the capability to drop in and go, so the engine is 100% fine - just upgrading to the V6 rather than swapping due to damage?

If so this is a hell of a deal.

·
Registered
255 Posts
i would jump on this, if I was not overspent :)

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Correct. Lost second gear synchro and decided to do the swap. Engine has @7200 miles when pulled. Highway driven, 5000 of which were street miles as this car was registered.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I'll buy this up if someone needs an engine. Located in socal if for easy dispersion of parts, otherwise I can arrange for pallet shipping too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts