The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$5500 Or partout once someone wants all the stock stuff or all the upgrades.

If you have an 06 Exige this is the thread for you. Or if you have an 07 Exige and want to upgrade. This is one of the most complete kits that will ever be offered and includes the now NLA intake manifold, the machined engine mount and the wiring harness.

Everything in the picture below is included. To install this in your car you will need the piece that epoxies to the clam for airflow from the roof, a fuel pump delivering 52 psi, and if you want, a muffler. I could probably part with my surge tank and custom -6AN hoses as well if needed.

In addition to the picture below there are 2 spare injectors included and the 180degree piece from the manifold to the muffler, I forgot to get it from the attic.

OEM MP62 Supercharger with smaller pully. Less then 1000 miles since full rebuild.
All mounts and intake manifold. Intercooler mounts have been repaired.
ITE intake + maf tube
DMC Exhaust Manifold converted to V-Band + test pipe
BOE Intercooler + HK fever 4" ducted shroud and one duct.
Stock Intercooler
550CC Injectors with adapters.
Pump gas ECU - Makes around 240 WHP on a tired junkyard engine
100 Octane ECU - Makes around 265 WHP on 100 octane.
DBW Exige Harness - 12 months old.

I have many additional supporting parts we can discuss as well including clutches, flywheel, engine mounts, etc.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump, I have some interest in just the performance parts, if someone wants just the OEM parts. Still available as a whole package though!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Please provide a bit more information about the header. Is it the same one BOE sells. What is the conversion to V band?

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes it is the BOE DMC header, and I cut off the "donut and spring" end of the header and converted it to join with a V band. The rubber mounting of the muffler gave enough play in the system that the donut isn't needed for me.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$4150 + shipping for just the Torque 300 parts and ECU, includes the decat not shown. this is 66% of new price for all of it.

Can discuss the fuel surge tank and the muffler as well if you needed to turn key the complete system.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why do I still have this? Bump! Please feel free to make an offer on some of it, but not the manifold, thats the easiest part to sell and I don't want to be left with the ECU's and not the rest of the system.

$4150 for the complete torque 300 system minus fuel pump and muffler.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts