The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A- Left & Right rear "grills" (flat black) like new with reflectors (for centerout exhausts) $100 for the pair.

B- Three aftermarket (cat back) exhaust systems: Larini Euro Out/ 2ubular center out/ centerout $450 for all three- all used very little.
Total weight on all three including clamps: 58 lbs. Does not include packaging material.
Calculate shipping from 86401.

C- Sector 111 "Bootie" trunk liner $50.
SOLD

D- Two Sector 111 passenger aluminium footrests like new conditon $100 for both.

E- Sector 111 harness bar (black) like new $100.

F- Soft top (black) double insulated like new with all hardware and carrying bag $500.

G- Hard top (Arctic Silver) with all fittings $1000.

All items as-is plus actual shipping costs from Kingman, AZ 86401.

David

Attachments

·
Registered
2005 Lotus Elise
158 Posts
Dibs on the bootie. Please PM me with payment details (shipping to 41005).

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
I will take the hardtop.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sector 111 harness bar

hey dpsend; i'm one of those old school guys in fact next friday (3/30) I will be celebrating the 50th anniversary of my 18th birthday, ergo I ain't hip to the whole pay-pal scam (other than being ripped off thrice in 2009 due to my answering an ad on autotrader.com). You and I have both been on LT for a while and so, if it is all the same to you, hows bout when I get the bar out on tue or wed we get back together here, exchange addresses , and both send our part of the bargain, with your payment and my bar crossing in the "mail" somewhere over Kansas by next weekend. Otherwise we could do a cod thingy but the costs would be a bit much on a hundred buck deal. I WILL NEVER EVER be part of a pay-pal transaction on either end. It took me 14 months and a ton of paperwork to get back the $335 that those scumbags stole from me.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sector 111 harness bar

hey dpsend; i'm one of those old school guys in fact next friday (3/30) I will be celebrating the 50th anniversary of my 18th birthday, ergo I ain't hip to the whole pay-pal scam (other than being ripped off thrice in 2009 due to my answering an ad on autotrader.com). You and I have both been on LT for a while and so, if it is all the same to you, hows bout when I get the bar out on tue or wed we get back together here, exchange addresses , and both send our part of the bargain, with your payment and my bar crossing in the "mail" somewhere over Kansas by next weekend. Otherwise we could do a cod thingy but the costs would be a bit much on a hundred buck deal. I WILL NEVER EVER be part of a pay-pal transaction on either end. It took me 14 months and a ton of paperwork to get back the $335 that those scumbags stole from me.

·
Registered
268 Posts
S
Hi, I am sorry to hear about your PayPal misfortune, but it is my preferred method of payment. Hope you don't mind if I respectfully decline my offer. Regards

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sector 111 harness bar

Hey dpsend1; not a problem amigo. I can fully understand your reluctance to send money to a stranger a thousand plus miles away. Inasmuch as I had a buyer for the hardtop at a grand, I DID set up a similar account with AMAZON dot com and can provide you with the details should you reconsider getting the harness bar. Gotta confess that I was not looking forward to removing the bar from the car anyway. HOWEVER, I hope you can understand that Ripoffreport.com shows three (3) complaints about Amazon BUT ONE THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED NINETY THREE (1,493) about the paypal SCAM. iWere

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Payment sent for the hardtop.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts