The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, I installed new version of Nortons Internet security and since then, I cant see or click on the thread titles on this board...none of the other websites/message boards I go to have this problem...what could it be??...how do I fix?.?...TIA..

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
Might be a cookie problem? What browser are you using?

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
using IE browser...not sure if it cookie prob cause this has never been a problem before...even when i had older version of Nortons...now with new update, I am having probs...funny thing is I can see some thread titles but not when I click on individual ones such a "rumors" and "other"....oh well, will just have to use laptop to browse this site...:(

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Three problems:
- Windows OS
- Internet Explorer
- Norton Internet Security

Try an alternate browser, like Firefox or Opera and live much happier overall. Once you taste tabbed-browsing you will never go back.

IE is like a Portal to Hell. Close it as soon as possible.

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Ground Loop said:
Three problems:
- Windows OS
- Internet Explorer
- Norton Internet Security
There's something wrong in one of the settings. I run the above software, and everything works just fine. I don't know what the problem may be, but since Norton was the last thing added, I'd check there first... Maybe turn off things one at a time until you get it working.

I had a similar problem with one of my computers connecting to some other site, and it turned out to be the settings for the pop-up ad blocker...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts