The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chrome Orange Pics

I tried to get some pics today while at the Concours D' Elegance at Keenland Raceway here in Kentucky.

I think you can get a better idea of the pearl effect from these pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We also took the car to our local "night time" car meet hang out. About 100 people swarmed the car when we pulled up. These cars are for sure a "Draw".

Attachments

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ive got about a million more pics of various nice cars and of the Lotus...kinda tired now. I'll post more later if anyone wants to see em.

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ive got about a million more pics of the Elise and the other cars...gotta take the dogs for a walk before it gets dark. I'll post em later if anyone wants to see em'. :)

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Looks beautiful in that setting. How many fingerprints do you find on the paint after each outing? :cool:

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
"Ive got about a million more pics of the Elise and the other cars...gotta take the dogs for a walk before it gets dark. I'll post em later if anyone wants to see em'. "

What, are you nuts? Of course we want to see tham all. I hope you've driven the car by now Jenn. Very beautiful!

ooooooooooooooooooo, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
OneFastLotus said:
Ive got about a million more pics of the Elise and the other cars...gotta take the dogs for a walk before it gets dark. I'll post em later if anyone wants to see em'. :)
More pics, more pics, more pics.

(please)

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here's a picture taken by a friend who was at the event as well. He shot this picture as we arrived. I LITERALLY could NOT get out of the car because people swarmed me ( well the car really...but I was in it ;) ) ....

Attachments

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here's a very bizarre looking car. I didnt get a chance to check and see what it was, someone walked over and was talking to me as I shot the pic and I forgot to check.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Here's another CO shot. You can see how the car looks dark orange but the engine cover is up and catching the sun and looks yellowish.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts