The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lets try this.

The cone counts updated through 9/22.

Send me questions and corrections. And remember it's just for fun.

Since you STS guys seemed to have had a lot of trouble staying on course at the 9/22 event. Some things have shuffled a bit.

Jay W
505/287 Dakota

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
crap, i really need to get excel....the copy Larry gave me seems to have a demon in the little 1's and 0's cause it will just not load on my computer. My drive litterally spits it out about halfway thru the install....

got a low tech? please...

BTW, i just posted my car number :):):):):)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I only put in honory members at the very first of the year. Today it's hard enough to search for 20 SCNAX members let alone another 15 honorary.

I'm sure she'd be high up (I mean low down) in the rankings.

Jay W
505/287 Dakota

·
Registered
118 Posts
Conemangler said:
Where is Julie "CONECRUSHER" Jacobs???
Let's see...in 7 runs at Buttonwillow she hit cones on only one run (4 total), while you hit cones on 3 of your runs (5 total). And Will got cones on 4 of his runs (7 total).

Of course, on the year, she is ahead in total cones, with 30 cones in 12 events compared to 12 cones plus a DNF in 6 events for you. Now, if you use Jason's 4 cones per DNF, you move ahead with an average of 2.67 cones/event, while Julie is at 2.5 cones/event (and 14 of those were one event).

So, you hit more cones per event, and have a higher percentage of coned runs (9 out of 17 vs. 9 out of 37), although I think Julie may have the individual record for cones on one run (11).

For Jason...Julie's cone counts
1/27 2/13 3/3 4/7 4/21 6/9 6/23 7/14 8/10 9/22 10/5 10/6
3 3 0 1 3 1 0 0 1 14 0 4

·
Registered
132 Posts
and i have taxed that rule on more than one occasion... :cool: as i thought i was master destructo with 7 cones in one run that event (9/22)....then i hear Julie hit 11.....we had a good laugh about it :) She's a really good sport!

·
Registered
171 Posts
What about putting this in a format that a MAC guy can read. Now I will just have to wait untill i get to work tomarrow to read it :(

·
Registered
118 Posts
Gunnar said:
What about putting this in a format that a MAC guy can read. Now I will just have to wait untill i get to work tomarrow to read it :(
Try using Tex-Edit Plus. This is a great program for Mac users in a PC world.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I updated with the Buttonwillow results. I just replaced the attachement with an updated one in the first couple of treads.

I had to come up with a new rule too. DSQ = 6 cones for the day.

Julie is now on board too.

Jay W
505/287 Dakota

·
Registered
171 Posts
thanks David! That worked great.

Have you ever tried to open a xls file in that program? It looks something like this:

·
Registered
171 Posts
now that is funny:D

This board wont show what it shows

It is a conspriacy!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Gunnar said:
thanks David! That worked great.

Have you ever tried to open a xls file in that program? It looks something like this:
Nope. I just use Excel to open Excel files. But you should see what some other file types look like.:)

·
Registered
132 Posts
woodrufj said:
I have a mercy rule of max of 4 cones per run.

You may have to recalculate.

Jay W
505/287 Dakota
i see more than a 4 count in many spots, 6 8 12....or is this for show and only 4 was actually calculated?

·
Registered
171 Posts
We are sooo cool

I love us!

:D

1 - 20 of 51 Posts