The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard LCU is holding a conference call on 5/6 in the afternoon. Anyone else heard about this, have any information, or going to be involved?

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Seriously, I'd love to hear what they have to say. I promise I won't say a word. If in fact you really have it please PM the call in information.

Alternative how about jotting some notes down for us?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Funny you should ask- I just got off the phone with my salesperson (at Criswell in MD) and he said they had a conference call yesterday (I assumed with Lotus England) and said that they said that they're shipping us the cars at the end of this month and that it usually takes about 2 weeks to get here, but could take as long as 4 weeks. Either way, sounds like I will be driving my Elise within 6 weeks!

He also mentioned that they are supposed to be getting 10 cars in the first shippment and one of them will be the demo car. So I just made it in on that shippment (I'm #7).

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmmm... I'll need to call Tom and ask him if that first shipment includes my car. While he took my order with the first batch, I was actually #14, then I moved up to the first batch because of drop-offs...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts