The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this place dead?

Brian Conners wins his first ProSolo event, beating some serious competition and nobody posts anything???

Congrats Brian on winning the Seneca ProSolo and snagging 20 points! Great driving.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Here's a bump and a CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :clap:

:bow: :shift:

:D

·
Banned
874 Posts
who/what the hell is that?:confused:

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
I congratulate Brian...though I don't know who he is. :clap: Show yourself for recognition, man. If I do know you, my sincere apologies, I should be in bed right now.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
who/what the hell is that?:confused:
ProSolo is a National SCCA series that consists of an Autox with a drag race start. Here's a video of one of my runs at Seneca:

YouTube - 2008 ProSolo Seneca Autox

Brian Conners is one of the top National competitors, driving an Elise, who now has a legitimate shot at a National title by winning Seneca and finishing 3rd in DC a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Thanks Scott!

I won that event last year but there were no points. I thought I was going down as we both felt there was a lot time to be made up on that course.

I didn't see you drive but the times were impressive. I think the gap was about the same as DC and it was twice the amount of time. Thats a big move.

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Haven't been on Elisetalk for a while, sorry.

I was in the trailer a lot during SS runs as I was the results runner. It was really great to watch Brian's competition catch and in some cases overtake Brian, only to see Brian fight back with a big improvement of his own and retake the lead. I was surprised at how much the whole class was improving, but Brian stayed on top.

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
congrats!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts