The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know why I am seeing the error in the screenshot? If I tap on the forum the error goes away and then I can use the program normally. I get this when I am in the forum also not just the forum selection screen.

I've un-installed and deleted the program folder off my phone then re-installed and that did not help. If it helps I am using a Nexus 6P with Android 6.01.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,354 Posts
I get it with iphone 5s as well

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This looks and appears to work so much better than AutoGuide. I hope this continues to work. I saw the post from 2013 where it was announced that tapatalk would no longer work with Lotustalk.com. I hope it continues to work.

·
Administrator
1,423 Posts

·
Administrator
1,423 Posts
@wfink, Are you still receiving that error on the new Autoguide.com app?
I am using a Samsung 6 Edge, and I am able to access the forum just fine using the autguide.com app.

What device are you using?

Richard.

·
Registered
3,962 Posts
I'm getting a license error as well, but that's different from the one at the top of this thread, right? My app works fine after I acknowledge the error.

·
Administrator
1,423 Posts
Still getting the message. iPad with the latest version of the OS.
I'm getting a license error as well, but that's different from the one at the top of this thread, right? My app works fine after I acknowledge the error.
Post a screen shot of the error message. I think you guys are still using the old app.

The new app looks more like the enhanced mobile view.

Lee

·
Premium Member
743 Posts
New app on my iPhone looks like this, bummer is I had the paid version before and now it's gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts