The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems the Elise attracts very cool, like-minded people. I've now met Elise people in SoCal, at WCLM, AL (at LOG), NY, NV, OR, England and soon Japan. What a great bunch of people.

So even though my car is still NOT delivered, I'm having plenty of fun hanging out with a bunch of great enthusiasts. I leave for Japan on Thurs to meet even more fanatics at the 50th Anniv of Team Lotus Japan. I take pix and post when I return.

If I'm even luckier, maybe my car will be waiting for me when I return....;)

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Shinoo,

I agree. I have so much fun at the club111/ e'talk events. The people are great. No dull personas to be found. Interesting conversation and little "attitude". If anyone want's to know what we mean, get to a local event.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Totally agree. It makes (prospective) Elise ownership that much better. Even if I don't buy the car, I'd still enjoy the community.

BTW Shinoo, if your car does come in while you are overseas, expect me to taunt you by e-mailing you photos of it.

·
Registered
136 Posts
On a serious note, though: It's been commented upon many times in the British motor press that when you buy an Elise, you don't just get a heap of plastic and aluminium, you also buy in to one of the most enthusiastic motoring communities in the world. It holds true too.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Wow, Rawr serious? I'm glad I was sitting down.

:D

I've said many times that I love the community that surrounds the elise. I'm feeling a group hug right about now.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Modern Wedgie said:
Wow, Rawr serious? I'm glad I was sitting down.

:D

I've said many times that I love the community that surrounds the elise. I'm feeling a group hug right about now.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Shinoo, too bad your car hasnt come in yet...goodluck on your trip to Japan...bring back some goodies...have safe trip.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Rawr said:
On a serious note, though: It's been commented upon many times in the British motor press that when you buy an Elise, you don't just get a heap of plastic and aluminium, you also buy in to one of the most enthusiastic motoring communities in the world. It holds true too.
We luv you toooo!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts