·
Premium Member
1,634 Posts
I didn't see your car in any of the pics. If you have one you can post it here:

😆🤣😂😆🤣😅

Reactions: Robocop305

·
Registered
The Blue Meanie - 2006 Polar Blue Elise & Bernice - 2010 Chilli Red Mini Cooper S
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didn't see your car in any of the pics. If you have one you can post it here:

😆🤣😂😆🤣😅
Added some more

Reactions: 71type65

·
Registered
7,485 Posts
Yikes to the Turbo Esprit graphic on the Esprit. The last Turbo Esprit was built in 1987. After that they were Esprit Turbos. Seems nit-picky, but it’s a branded part of Lotus lore/history.

Nice pics and a nice get together. I LOVE that Viper.

Reactions: Glamrock

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
963 Posts
Yikes to the Turbo Esprit graphic on the Esprit. The last Turbo Esprit was built in 1987. After that they were Esprit Turbos. Seems nit-picky, but it’s a branded part of Lotus lore/history.
Yeah, I noticed that too.

·
Registered
The Blue Meanie - 2006 Polar Blue Elise & Bernice - 2010 Chilli Red Mini Cooper S
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Nice pics and a nice get together. I LOVE that Viper.
Which one? The red one won the competition… The Blue one is owned by the Evora owner. His wife drove the Evora and drove the viper. They’re a fantastic couple. Really enjoyed meeting them.

·
Administrator
2005 Lotus Elise
2,242 Posts
Looks like a great show. In a neighborhood? Cool!
Our cars getting attention at a show like that is the wonder of Lotus. You could probably own 7 different colored Elise, one for every day of the week, for the price of some of these!
BTW, Blue Meanie is lookin Mean!

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks like a great show. In a neighborhood? Cool!
Our cars getting attention at a show like that is the wonder of Lotus. You could probably own 7 different colored Elise, one for every day of the week, for the price of some of these!
BTW, Blue Meanie is lookin Mean!
It was a good time. Met some really cool folks. Good food. Met up with some good friends and had some laughs. Kinda crazy though. It was an exotic car show and the three cars that won were a viper, a c6, and BMW? But that’s cool. And maaaan? You should have heard the noise when it ended! Sounded like a damn war zone with all the pops and bangs of 30 cars!

And thank you sir! I did get quite the number of compliments.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
@Glamrock I don't think your car is $35k anymore. You bought well at the right time.
No doubt my friend! My wife was telling me to slow down while I was searching. I told her that by may prices would go up 3-5k because it’s a convertible. I may have undershot the mark… LOL!

·
Administrator
2005 Lotus Elise
2,242 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow, the Blue Meanie made it into 10 out of 30 pictures!!!! How much did you pay him for that??? 🤣 :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
Believe me, I was as shocked as you! LOL! Mrs. Glam was like, “damn. He got your car as the banner for the page? He got good taste!” LOL!

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So @paulobnc ’s buddy is going to do a video of the Blue Meanie! He’s trying to get a business up and running and wants the Meanie for promo purposes. Gotta say…..he gots good taste! LOL! I may be somewhat prejudiced in my thinking…..

But he did a buddy of ours on his bike and it was pretty killer! Really looking forward to it.

Glam

1 - 19 of 19 Posts