The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,098 Posts
My pleasure bro!

Momo is nice. The bladders cover more area but don't go into your sleeves. I need to find someplace that has pants too.

No accusing. Was going to go dry sump eventually.

Bobby......

:facepalm Thank you for creating another project for me when I have absolutely no time for it.... :D

But seriously,

• The Momo shirt looks nice. Do you think it works better than the CoolShirt tubing system?
  • That is a nice setup and these pictures are going to be very helpful when I get around to do it. Do you have an accusump?

·
Premium Member
2,215 Posts
Update

Tested the Coolshirt system at COTA @ about 98 degrees. Filled the bag with ice and did not use the bottles. I added a bit of water and the battery pack is really cool. I was able to walk around the track and stay cool. Once inside the car, I connected the bag to the cigarette lighter and it worked great as well. The ice melted completely after 50 minutes of use, so this is a great system for 30 minute track sessions. I was most impressed with the fact that I was able to walk around with the battery in hand :grin2:

Attachments

·
Absolute power does what?
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
For me it makes a huge difference as you've never seen someone that sweats as much as I do. I've always been a heavy sweater and thanks to some medication I started taking earlier this year I just pour with sweat. I pretty much always have to change my t-shirt and boxers after each run as they'll be completely saturated with sweat. When I wear the CoolShirt I don't stay bone dry but I at least sweat like a normal human. I think I'll order the battery pack soon as that way I could use it in student cars when instructing and not just driving.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts