The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Copper Canyon Car show in Michigan

2K views 12 replies 3 participants last post by  kestrel74 
#1 ·
This event starts on Saturday, May 12th at 10am and goes throughout the day. It will be every Saturday. We are reaching out to the Corvette, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Lotus, Viper, Ford GT, Muscle Car, Tuner, and every other car owner who wishes to participate. It is a free show, and we will be having raffles for prizes and rides in cars for those who wish to participate. The raffle money will be donated to Grace Care Center, a girls orphanage in Sri Lanka caring for 45 girls ages 6-16.

Because of this event, there will also be specials on food and drinks.

Copper Canyon is located near the intersection of I-696 and Telegraph road at 27522 Northwestern Highway, Southfield. For more information please contact Steve Brandemuehl at sbrandemuehl@gmail.com.

Chris

#2 ·
I'll be there !

#3 · (Edited)
OH........... have they fixed the parking lot yet ??? It was a disaster..... and my car's VERY low.

#4 ·
This area really needed another Saturday cruise.......thanks !

#6 ·
Now I have to get my car out of the garage !!

#9 ·
Going to be nice, but I can't drive yet ( shoulder problems )

#13 ·
Maybe next Saturday 19th.............

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.