- dimensional drawings (will it fit two across)?
- any ratings (SFI/FIA/etc.)?
- what's the shell? plastic? composite?
- what's the covering material? is it flame retardant? can they custom cover (Nomex/CarbonX)?
- can they supply brackets as well?
- does it have a sub slot?
- max waist size?
I'm sure I could come up with a few more. It's a promising find.
Believe Lotus offered Corbeau seats in the eraly S1 days.
Looks to me like it has sharp corners at the butt area. That means that either 1) it will be too narrow for an actual adult or 2) it wont fit between the stock set sliders like the original seat or 3) you will lose significant head height if you mount it above the sliders.
Of course you could build your own sliders but that is another issue.