The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well if nothing else I can catch up on maintenance on my Elise Ive been meaning to do. Changing the thermostat and new toe links are on the immediate agenda. Only thing Im sad about is some of the parts places are closing up for a bit.
What are yalls car plans during the WuFlu shut downs?

·
Registered
254 Posts
I installed my sport cat, oil change, installed my rear BBhook2, fixed a major window rattle in my door and washed her. Now I want to drive but have no where to go.. =( I got all caught up on my to do list this weekend..

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
I'll be swapping in the summer tires and soft top roof soon. When the weather is a bit warmer I also want to put some bondo underneath the front lip.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Installing CF door panels, CF center console, finishing my new steering wheel, and adding some PPF in front of the rear wheels. Also finishing my new LED tail light installation. Also built a threaded funnel for oil changes (3D printed it)

·
Registered
814 Posts
Picture of funnel since it did not load.

·
Premium Member
377 Posts

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
I spent Sunday modifying the OEM seat bracket in my Exige. Was able to move the drivers seat back an inch or so by doing it!

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
That is what replaced my Lotus Cup Wheels. I think it was worth it ;-)

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Installing CF door panels, CF center console, finishing my new steering wheel, and adding some PPF in front of the rear wheels. Also finishing my new LED tail light installation. Also built a threaded funnel for oil changes (3D printed it) View attachment 1260285
Judging by that connector, tractor trailer lights? If so, I may be interested in the STL. I previously just glued bolts to the back of the lights, but I'd like something cleaner.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
A cut Mobile1 container will also screw into the Valve Cover.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Prepared to bring the 400 in for warranty work to include wiper motor replacement, fix window leaks, fix air vent recirculation function, replace faulty rear camera and trouble shoot chassis vibration over 90 mph. Set up appointment one month ago, verified it yesterday and this morning got the "we're preparing to shut down so only performing "more pressing issues" email. Hope it doesn't rain soon.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Prepared to bring the 400 in for warranty work to include wiper motor replacement, fix window leaks, fix air vent recirculation function, replace faulty rear camera and trouble shoot chassis vibration over 90 mph. Set up appointment one month ago, verified it yesterday and this morning got the "we're preparing to shut down so only performing "more pressing issues" email. Hope it doesn't rain soon.
Wow, if vibration over 90 is not a "more pressing issues" on a Lotus, then what is! What is this world coming to? The end is in sight!

·
Registered
814 Posts
Those up north should go have fun before the snow melts.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Wow, if vibration over 90 is not a "more pressing issues" on a Lotus, then what is! What is this world coming to? The end is in sight! View attachment 1260304
When I mentioned it may just be out of round tires they stated "then it would happen at any speed" and I should "take it to a speed shop" . I would disagree but know I'll ultimately bring it to my alignment and balance expert that fixed the same issue on my Esprit after the dealer informs me "that's normal".

1 - 20 of 35 Posts