The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The HMSA Coronado California Spped festival is coming up Sept 22-23.
If you need a corral pass for the Lotus section please PM me with your mailing address and I will send it out. You will need to get tickets for humans - this pass is just for the Lotus.
Tix are at fleetweeksandiego.org
Please let me know ASAP as I need to send them out before next weekend (Sept 7).
Arnbarn

·
Registered
442 Posts
PM'ed

What are the requirements? Do you have to be there all day, both days?

:UK:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I may be going, may not be...I would love to park in the corral again this year, but I'm not sure I'm going to be able to make it since I'll be moving that friday/monday...and that is my second to last weekend out here.

I'll probably just go Saturday again this year, arnbarn is it a problem if I take a corral pass and don't use it? If so I'll pass on it this year just to be fair to others.

For everyone else, this is an absolutely FABULOUS event!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Requirements for Corral pass

No penalty for not showing or going one day. Does cost me a stamp so I prefer you show up. :D

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Cheap bastid...let me talk to the wifey haha

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I'm down for a stamp. I'll do both days if I can drive my car home at night and come back the next day.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I'm getting a pass and planning to go - has a blast last time and test drove an AMG C63 (model?) convertible on a mini autocross course....watching vintage car racing and checking out military wares.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
chris you can come and go as you please, though the paddock is pretty much packed during the peak hours so it's best to wait until later in the day.

I went to qualifying/practice day as opposed to race day to avoid the crowds last year..had great seats, good spot in the paddock, and a great time.

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
drop by and say hi in the FF pits

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts