The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
San Diego

The historic races at Coronado on the Navy base are coming up. Tickets are available at: Coronado Speed Fest - Homepage

If you want to bring your Lotus to the car corral on either or both days please PM me and I will send you a mirror hanger pass free of charge. You still have to buy a ticket though! 1st come first served.

And they even have drifters this year?

Arne

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
so if we buy the 2day event tickets for $35 you would throw in a pass to let us park inside the venue in some sort of :corral:? (both days)

if so im pretty interested on 2 tickets and would love to have the pass for my car as well

just hope nothing comes up for me last minute

thanx for sharing

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Coronado Speed Fest

Yes, you have to buy your own admission tix. The pass is just so you have preferred parking with the rest of the car clubs. I guess the only down side (not to me) is people are walking around looking at them and kids getting their grubby fingerprints on them. It's always been behind the main grandstand and you park by mfgr.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Sounds Good...where do i send payment? Reserve me a corral pass as well!!!

thank you

-BUMP!!!

anyone else going?

·
Registered
788 Posts
I've never been, and comtemplating making the drive out from Arizona for that weekend.

If I do drive my Elise, does anyone know of a hand/wand carwash in the downtown San Diego area? I've been searching around, and all I can find are automatic drive-thrus (not gonna happen), or detail shops (can't see paying big bucks for them to wash my car only to get bugs on it on the way back to Arizona. Any advice would be appreciated.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Meguiars Mist spray and some microfiber towels will do the trick for a road trip. Wax the car prior to make it real easy to wipe down.

I've never been, and comtemplating making the drive out from Arizona for that weekend.

If I do drive my Elise, does anyone know of a hand/wand carwash in the downtown San Diego area? I've been searching around, and all I can find are automatic drive-thrus (not gonna happen), or detail shops (can't see paying big bucks for them to wash my car only to get bugs on it on the way back to Arizona. Any advice would be appreciated.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
I will be at this event as a vendor representing ChaseCam. Look for the Noble.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts