The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Looks like one of the early Fed mules. It's got the brake booster bluge on the hood. Hidious [shunders]

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
I guess Im nuts but I dont mind things like that. I think it looks purposeful, like a secret weapon or something is hidden under there. lol

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
this is what i want. the old radiator outlet cover thingy. I don't like the new one which is noticeably higher and uglier. This guy has a prototype Elise with ABS on it. That's why there is that little buldge in the radiator outlet cover thingy in front of the driver.

Is there anyway I can get one of these covers. I hate the 111R/Fed cover. I don't mind the buldge.

CHECK OUT THE DIFFERENCE, I like how the grill on the old one is more tucked away, so to speak.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,290 Posts
Note the mismatched wheels and interior bits. But that is exactly how developmental cars can be. A few parts from this car and few from another and some from the prototype shop, etc...

Starshield wouldn't help most of the fascia damage on that car. Looks like they ground it into a curb or parking stop. Most of the demos/mules here is SoCal have the same. So be carefull with those steep driveways, curbs, etc....

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
hey did anyone get those pictures from the corvette forum about the black elise prototype testdrive? I went back this morning and it looks like the guy who took the pics removed them from the forum 2 days ago.

thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts