·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
4,101 Posts
Bob,

Its the same cap I have on my Exige, it came with the Radium reservoir, don't think it will work on stock plastic tank.

Added at least 50 HP to my car and chicks dig it too!

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
you can always just put the sticker on the stock cap.

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you can always just put the sticker on the stock cap.
Was not an accident I included the sticker ad in the picture.

GP I really ought to get that tank, the stock one looks pretty fragile and it's about 10 years old too.

·
Premium Member
4,101 Posts
Its the UV damage that kills them Bob, makes them brittle and its only a matter of time. I changed the one on Eden's Elise the day after we bought it.

You pay a fairly high price for the Radium tank and its a PITA to change it. One problem I have had with my Exige is if you purchase any mods from Phil at BOE (surge tank,FPR,ITG intake, etc) they are not designed for having that Radium tank in the way. Don't get me wrong, Phil sells good stuff but I had to get a little creative. It all worked out in the end though and looks nice.

I got it all pretty wedged in there but it works!

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Its the UV damage that kills them Bob, makes them brittle and its only a matter of time. I changed the one on Eden's Elise the day after we bought it.

You pay a fairly high price for the Radium tank and its a PITA to change it. One problem I have had with my Exige is if you purchase any mods from Phil at BOE (surge tank,FPR,ITG intake, etc) they are not designed for having that Radium tank in the way. Don't get me wrong, Phil sells good stuff but I had to get a little creative. It all worked out in the end though and looks nice.

I got it all pretty wedged in there but it works!
I keep seeing that oil cap but I can't find it anywhere! I hate that cheap eBay cap I see around and really want this one. Any idea where I can pick it up?

·
Registered
505 Posts
I keep seeing that oil cap but I can't find it anywhere! I hate that cheap eBay cap I see around and really want this one. Any idea where I can pick it up?
all over ebay for about $20

·
Premium Member
4,101 Posts
I got it on ebay and it sucks, don't get one! The seal doesn't fit worth a **** and it leaks on the track.

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have one of those, can't keep the emblem to stay on it. Reglued several time then gave up.

GP that's a beautiful configuration you have there, I'm sure a lot of head scratching went into it.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
I got it on ebay and it sucks, don't get one! The seal doesn't fit worth a **** and it leaks on the track.
Good to know! I was afraid of that with these eBay caps. So no reputable aftermarket company made a nice aluminum cap for the 2ZZ ? Odd.

·
Premium Member
4,101 Posts
The only good ones I have bought I acquired on here from other people that bought 2 and didn't need one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts