The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have some questions I am researching before pulling the trigger on an Evora probably on Monday. I posted a new member intro thread yesterday, could a moderator please review and approve it please?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello,

I am still waiting for at least two more posts to be approved. Hoping I graduate into adult member status soon because it takes several days of moderator approval for any post to go through and it's a bit frustrating.

Thank you in advance for review and approval.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Without starting a new thread, I figured I'd try posting here first. Would a moderator please review and approve my introduction post? It's been over a week at this point. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi,

I am running into a similar situation. I posted twice on the new member introduction post (1 week apart) and I still have not received approval. I am in the process of having my car shipped to me and would like to have some feedback early. Thanks in advanced for your help.

·
Registered
5 Posts
What's the problem here? As a new member I had to wait weeks to get post review and now conversations etc. have moved on. Very frustrating, and frankly useless to post in this manner.

·
Not a Robot
51 Posts
Lost my PM and posting functions (every section except marketplace). Posted an intro and on several other interesting topics, but keep getting approval message. Posted in the forum issues area a few times also. Did I blunder somewhere? Approval please! TIA.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.