The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm trying to locate the perfect 2005 Elise, like so many other people out there. I've found one that fits all my criteria at a Dealership in Allentown PA. Another Colorado member suggested i ask if anyone local to Allentown would be interested in going to see the Elise to check for any glaring issues, imperfections, or issues i can't see in the pictures. I'm currently located in Colorado and I trust you guys more than the dealership.

If anyone's interested, PM me and we can work out the details.

Thanks! :shift:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If i make it out that way... i'd be more than happy to buy you lunch. If you're in California... i'm not sure if that's enough to persuade you.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
If i make it out that way... i'd be more than happy to buy you lunch. If you're in California... i'm not sure if that's enough to persuade you.
Reason I asked, when I had my lotus in PA had few Lotus owners I knew in Allentown, so I was going to dispatch an email to that group on your behalf

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lotuscupcar - I gotcha... I've got some more information on the car now, i wonder if anyone know's a previous owner.

It's Lazer blue, hard/soft top, 18k miles, there were 3 owners, original was from NY, seconds was from CT, and the third, who traded it in for an RV, was a local guy from PA. It also had racing stripes, but they've been removed.

lotus69f2 might be headed to Allentown tomorrow so if he can he's going to stop in for a look with another Lotus owner. Thanks lotus69f2! :panic:

Thanks for being so helpful everyone.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
There is a Krypton green 2005 Elise with a hard top and sport package at EuroMotorcars Lotus in Bethesda. $36k. Looks brand new, about 5400 miles. The soft top has never been unpacked or installed.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks MikeinAlexandria. 5400 mi, that poor Elise hasn't gotten out much in the past 6 years. $36 is a little more then i wanted to spend, but i might check it out anyways.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts