The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
MP45 iPod adapter and CF mirror covers

MP45 iPod adapter: $15/shipped
I'm getting a new head unit so I don't need this anymore. Hopefully someone can give it a good home.

Gloss finish CF mirror covers: SOLD
The mirror covers are in excellent condition. There are a couple of nicks from normal driving. I've taken pictures of the damage and really, they small nicks The only way I found them was when I was going over them with wax and cleaning them up. I'm getting matte finished ones, that's why I selling these

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump

Still have these, price dropped.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Price dropped

·
Registered
645 Posts
Do you have any pics of the mirror covers on the car? Im wondering how flush they sit or can you tell that there is a cover on the mirrors. Also do they go on with double sided tape?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you have any pics of the mirror covers on the car? Im wondering how flush they sit or can you tell that there is a cover on the mirrors. Also do they go on with double sided tape?
I don't have any close ups with them on the car. If the pending sale falls through, I can put them on and take a picture for you. They sit flush on the mirrors and you can't tell. I've read, depending on the fitment, some people put black electrical tape on the edge of the mirror so that the body color isn't noticeable. I was able to get them on there without this problem They do mount with double sided tape, I used 4 pieces to make sure that they stayed flush with the edge of the mirror.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts