The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't really have to sell these, but Ive got to many watches that I don't wear. These 2 get the least amount of use and figured Id put them up here and see if anyone wanted them.

First is an Omega Seamaster 300M Professional Co-Axial Chronometer GMT Two Time Zone Automatic Men's Diver's Watch Stainless Steel Blue Dial 2535.80. This is the watch that James Bond wears.. :)

Watch is in Excellent condition with no visible marks or scratches, comes with all boxes, paperwork, warranty cards, etc. Purchased through and Authorized dealer.

The current retail price is $3,650 Asking price is $2200 including shipping in the Continental US.

Second watch is Breitling Navitimer 41.8mm reference A2332212/B637.

This watch also comes with all boxes, paperwork, warranty cards, etc. Purchased from an Authorized dealer. Watch is in Excellent shape without visible scratches, dents or dings.

Current retail in this watch is $6425 asking price is $3795 shipped in the Continental US.

Also for sale is a 2bular 3 piece decat pipe. Purchased used from another lotustalk member. When I purchased the pipe the O2 bung was broken off. I had the bung welded back in by a local exhaust shop. The weld is ugly, but should hold no problem. Asking $SOLD plus shipping.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What nobody wants my de-cat pipe.. :(

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
The Omega's nice !! But the question is: does anyone really know what to do with all those numbers on the Breitling ??? rotfl

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
I do, but i switched to E6B
I couldn't afford the breitling so I just learned the electronic e6b and saved a few bucks.

All joking aside, those are beautiful watches. If I had the dosh I probably take you up on at least one of them.

Joe

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
De-Cat pipe is now SOLD...

PS... Thanks for the complements on the watches. They are both extremely nice watches..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts