The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I have a local car show near Washingtonville, NY 10992 this weekend and I am looking for a Lotus Elise/Exige to detail for the show for promotional purposes. If anyone is interested in having their Lotus Elise/Exige polished to perfection, and they are able to drop off their car late today, Thursday 6/12 or early Friday, 6/13, please give me a call asap at 201-575-0861. They can pick-up the car at 7:30 pm on Saturday, 6/14 or any time after. The vehicle will be in my closed garage when not being detailed or at the show. The show starts at 3:00pm and ends at 7:00. This is mostly local muscle cars, hot rods, and classics, but there have been a few modern cars in the past. The vehicle will be washed, clay barred and polished to perfection, and a show car wax will be applied. If time allows, the interior will be detailed as well. The $30 per hour charge will be applied. I expect to have the vehicle done in 8-10 hours. Sorry for the short notice but some of my clients could not make plans for this weekend. I will be offering this opportunity to Lotus owners who I know as well, so this offer may be gone before you know it. PLEASE CALL 201-575-0861 if interested, as I will be away from the computer for the day. Lastly, the vehicle will need to be driven from my house to the show, about 1.5 miles away on a lonely backroad. The owner can drive the car from my house to the show if necessary. This offer goes to the first person who agrees to have their vehicle done.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts