·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
did you get these from sector 111?
sooooo tempting!

·
Registered
485 Posts
I love those mirrors. If someone could modify them without the litte lip hanging out I would buy them!

·
Registered
912 Posts
I love those mirrors. If someone could modify them without the litte lip hanging out I would buy them!
There is no way to remove the lips, thats where the adjustment screw for the mirror angle is located.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still available... somewhat pending, just waiting to hear back about payment. Anyone want these if the deal falls through?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Re: CF mirrors
Thanks a lot. These will ship out on Tuesday (since UPS is closed for the weekend and labor day).

Quote:
Originally Posted by drjose
Quote:
Originally Posted by CloneTroop
Quote:
Originally Posted by drjose
I will take them off you hands.

Jose
Sounds good. Thanks.

Did you prefer to pay with paypal? Payment can be sent to: [email protected]

Let me know.
I will pay now

Jose

I sent payment on 8/29 and followed up with multiple emails without a response.

Anybody else having the same problems ? Shipping was promised to be on 9/2 and as of today nothing. Another ET member already filed a dispute with Paypal due to non-compliance with the promised items.

Are you there ?

Jose

·
Registered
424 Posts
I think this guy has been ripping people off. I would file a paypal claim if you can. Here is a link regading this douche bag Sorry to hear about it, hope you can get your money back.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Damn I new IT DO NOT GIVE THIS GUY YOUR MONEY.

He IS SCAMMING PEOPLE.

He sent me three different pictures of the same part (side scoop). The pictures did not match and I found the original link for the pictures from a UK website. As soon as I confronted him he posted they were sold locally.

FILE A REPORT NOW.
Here at lotus talk and through PAYPAL

·
Registered
466 Posts
Admins should ban his account and all related ones though IP cluster matching (which I'm sure he has more than one).

·
Registered
374 Posts
Admins should ban his account and all related ones though IP cluster matching (which I'm sure he has more than one).
Of note. I always use my credit card when I pay. It makes it a lot easier than going through Paypal. I got scammed when I paid over one thousand dollars for a laptop on ebay. I filed a claim with Paypal and they refunded me only $50.00. They said they were going to "try" and recoup the rest. I went through Capitalone and problem solved.

I find that using a credit card is safer when using P:shrug:aypal.

Jose

·
Premium Member
4,338 Posts
Thanks for the info! I think I may be in a disadvantage here, because I used the available funds from my paypal. I guess if you combine credit card and paypal you get the best combo. Need to begin using it.

Of note. I always use my credit card when I pay. It makes it a lot easier than going through Paypal. I got scammed when I paid over one thousand dollars for a laptop on ebay. I filed a claim with Paypal and they refunded me only $50.00. They said they were going to "try" and recoup the rest. I went through Capitalone and problem solved.

I find that using a credit card is safer when using P:shrug:aypal.

Jose

·
Premium Member
4,338 Posts
Paypal sucks!! I just checked on my claim, and they said if you buy things out of ebay and pay with paypal, they only give you back whatever they collected from the "seller." Why are paying these 3 percent fees??

1 - 20 of 21 Posts