The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:shrug: I've searched for the last couple days looking for the diameter of the crank pulley on the USA cars. I've found 5" and 5.23" listed in some posts usually followed by I could be wrong or I think... Can somebody actually measure the Out side Diameter of their pulley and post it here for confirmation...

I have a Drive by Wire EU spec car and it measures in at 14cm's (5.5 inches). With the BWR Supercharger kit I just installed I'm hitting .8Kgcm (11-12 psi) of boost. If the US Spec cars do have a 5 inch pulley that would explain why I'm seeing the extra boost. If they have the same pulley then I'll be needing to return this brand new HKS Gauge...

Thanks... :wave:

·
Registered
6,601 Posts
'07 Exige S (USA): appears to be 5.25", but it isn't easy to read w/ the underbody panels in place.

I'd say 5.25" with about 90% certainty. (that's outside diameter, not at the belt-to-pully surface). After having a tough time mearuring it, I took a piece of thin cardboard and pressed it against the pulley to get the circle imprint, which I then measured.

It is definitely bigger than 5.0" and definitely smaller than 5.5".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts