The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
5,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the Atlanta Auto Show tonight and the magnetic blue Elise from the LA show was there. Took a bunch of pictures from a lot of angles, but when I got home I discovered most of them turned out really dark and crappy. Must have been something about the indoor lighting, my flash and the camera's light sensor. Anyway, I'll post the best ones I got.

I took a long the color sampler that I got from my dealer to compare the magnetic blue sample to the actual thing. Guess what? It's dead on. So if you want to know what the colors really look like in the sunlight, take the sampler outside. Ditto with the shade. The dealer rep said that the paint sampler that the dealers have aren't reproductions but actual samples of the production paint.

I also discovered that I don't like the non-touring interior. The two-tone seats and door panels just don't look good, IMHO.

Attachments

·
Registered
963 Posts
Thanks for the photos. Metallic sure looks good. I love my order of Saffron, but man, wish it had some metallic in it.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
That blue will look pretty sharp at night. I hope my BRP looks that good at night too.

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
5,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BTW, if you want some idea of magnetic blue and you can't get the color samples from your dealer, I'd say that it's somewhere between the 350Z blue and the WRX STi blue. With just a hint of purple. Hope that helps. :D

·
Registered
751 Posts
I am gonna go check that car out tomarrow. I think that is the color I want - with biscuit touring of course. I was also wondering how that car would look at night... I am impressed :)

Now I just cant wait to drive the darn thing.

-Whit

1 - 19 of 19 Posts