The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
4,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For one week we are offering the RAC and Denags at serious discount. Both are forged wheels made in Japan specifically for the Lotus - no spacers. The quality is superb. Many forum members have been running these wheels on street and track. Both will fit over the Lotus Sport 308mm BBK and our 315mm AP BBK without spacers. Proper sizes and fitment for our cars!

Denag = $1800/set
RAC = $2750/set

While supplies last. Denag are in stock but RACs are on order and expected in early July.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
are you going to get any RAC's in black? i've looked on the site and i only see silver.
Check again, the drop down shows black and silver.

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
now you guys have black RACs!! And now they're on sale!!

ALways after I make a big purchase. :no:

I love my RACs!

·
Supporting Vendor
4,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
are you going to get any RAC's in black? i've looked on the site and i only see silver.
Yes, 75% of what we ordered is black. So those of you who want silver should contact us quickly as they will go quick.

We learned that the wheels are slated to be completed on June 11 - then the ship by boat from Japan. :up:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Any other pics of the Denags on regular elises/exiges?

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
can I switch mine to black? :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Offer ends Thursday at Midnight.... so take off your thinking cap and just get a set while they are so cheap.

·
Registered
770 Posts
I ordered a set of the black RAC's, they're going to be my track wheels. One question though, I ordered a set of R888's at the same time, so is mounting and balancing included? I couldn't see how to order m&b separately.

TIA,

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
1k?! no way! it'll cost me less than that to powdercoat the wheels black. :)

·
Registered
770 Posts
You'll need to attach a set of Lotus tire pressure sensors to the wheels -- they fit.
You sure? And which wheels do you mean, the RAC's, the Denags, or both? I was told by the service tech at my local Lotus dealer that the OEM wheels are modified (machined a bit on the inside rim surface), to accommodate the TPMS sensor bodies, so I was assuming these wheels would need to be modified as well. I'd rather not spend the $300 on the TPMS valve stems, just to find out that they don't fit.

TIA,

·
Registered
31 Posts
You sure? And which wheels do you mean, the RAC's, the Denags, or both? I was told by the service tech at my local Lotus dealer that the OEM wheels are modified (machined a bit on the inside rim surface), to accommodate the TPMS sensor bodies, so I was assuming these wheels would need to be modified as well. I'd rather not spend the $300 on the TPMS valve stems, just to find out that they don't fit.

TIA,
I'll confirm with Auto Europe. They have put (or are putting) TPMS sensors on a set of RACs for my 2008.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts