·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who here is on the list at Criswell?
Who did you deal with?
What # are you?
When did you place your deposit?
When did you last speak with someone there?
Has anyone been contacted about ordering a car?
How long is the list now?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Originally posted by Hans Stuck
Who here is on the list at Criswell? 3
Who did you deal with? Principle Skinner
What # are you? 69 dude!
When did you place your deposit? In the fall
When did you last speak with someone there? In the fall
Has anyone been contacted about ordering a car? indubitably
How long is the list now? In the millions i'm sure.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I am #63 at Criswell. I gave them my deposit $1000 in late November. I talked to Stephanie Zaremba via phone and email. There was a little trouble convincing them that MSRP was a fair price, but in the end, I won ... I hope :confused:. She was really nice and sent me out a receipt with my number on it quickly. We will see what happens when I try to get the car, but right now, I am content with their service. If you call and order through her, tell her I sent you. Maybe she will bump my name up the list :D.

Here is her info:
Stephanie Zaremba
Internet Manager
Criswell Automotive
Ph: 301.212.4513
Fax: 301.212.4530

Matt Owens

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Who here is on the list at Criswell?
Who did you deal with?
What # are you?
When did you place your deposit?
When did you last speak with someone there?
Has anyone been contacted about ordering a car?
How long is the list now?

I am on the list. I put my deposit down before Matt but somehow Matt has a better position that I do :eek: . I dealt with Tom. Placed my deposit late October and was number 80 something.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I haven't checked my receipt in a while. Maybe I really on not #63. I have lots of numbers in my head. I will check tonight to make sure.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm in the 80s and I put my $500 deposit down in October. Why does someone else have a $1000 deposit there? And how can he be #63 when he left his deposit a month later?

Something's wrong here.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Well, I am not 100% on my number being #63, but I am sure that I put down a $1000 deposit and they have cashed the check. I am not sure how you got away with a $500 deposit. Maybe if you give a $1000 deposit, you get higher on the list :D

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Seems like Criswell went to the same
'flim-flam' dealer training facility that some of those left-coast dealers went to.
You guys might want to check out Manhattan Motors (NYC) where the list is only in the 50's...or Valenti in Ct. where
it's probably a bit lower. They are both
honorable dealerships according to the
e-mails I've received from people who have dealt with them.-ridgeman-

·
Registered
68 Posts
Odog said:
Well, I am not 100% on my number being #63, but I am sure that I put down a $1000 deposit and they have cashed the check. I am not sure how you got away with a $500 deposit. Maybe if you give a $1000 deposit, you get higher on the list :D
I searched your previous posts and you said you were #93 shortly after your deposit.

http://www.elisetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1279

I could easily see confusing #93 with #63. I don't think we should start to call the dealer a rat because of confusion on the numbers. I was roughly mid 80's when I put down my deposit but need to check as to where I stand today.

Edit: I'm #85 but I understand about 10 people ahead of me have already dropped off the list.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Argh! You're right!!! Sorry for the confusion. I am #93. Dammit. I really thought that I was number #63 for a while.

I think I have something in my eye. I'm ... okay. :(

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Who did you deal with? Tom Skinner
What # are you? 14
When did you place your deposit? About 2 years ago.
When did you last speak with someone there? Yesterday
Has anyone been contacted about ordering a car? Yes, I ordered StTi/Black-Red/Touring/HT
How long is the list now? No idea.

My deposit was such a long time ago that it was only $500.

Tom wanted my order in the first batch, as he indicated that a few people hadn't made up their mind. What this means to me from a delivery standpoint is unknown. Tom indicated that it would be May/June.

Either way, I'm not concerned. I've been on the list for long enough and I'm sure my car will be here soon.

·
Registered
104 Posts
What # are you? 53
When did you place your deposit? September 03
When did you last speak with someone there? December
Has anyone been contacted about ordering a car? Not Yet!

Steve

05 Elise, Touring, LSS, LSD

·
Registered
55 Posts
info

What # are you? 107 original but I was told a month ago that I was 102 because 5 people had dropped off
When did you place your deposit? November
When did you last speak with someone there? about a month ago
Has anyone been contacted about ordering a car? Yeah right
How long is the list now? supposedly around 120
Deposit amount? $500

I think that the difference in deposits came from the people who walked into the dealer and spoke with Tom to the people who called the dealership and got the info from Stephanie (I believe she is the internet sales manager). I was told from Stephanie that my deposit would be $1000 aswell but I decided to come in anyways to look at the Esprits, did not mention Stephanies email and spoke with Tom Skinner.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts