The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2009 Phantom Black SC Elise Touring Pack, Hard Top, Star Shield and Traction Control

2009 Chrome Orange Elise Touring Pack, Hard Top, Star Shield and Traction Control

2009 Storm Titanium Exige 240S Touring Pack, Star Shield and Track Pack

Please PM me if you are interested in any of these cars. :clap:

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
That MB Exige is hot. I drool over it ever time I am in there getting something done on my Elise. I just can't believe that Lotus discontinued that color.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Wow! Just got back from Criswell... The Exiges look great AND they are truly anxious to give you a bargain.

You can get an 07 Exige S for good money!They are willing to do so much for you...

If you are considering a used exige, you should look into these for sure. Why get used when you can get new for the same money OR LESS.

Dave

·
Registered
856 Posts
No problem... It is KILLING me that you have these for the money you are willing to sell them for... and I can't afford them right now.

A year ago, before I got married, I would have dumped Shelley and bought the silver one (track pack... I need the track pack) otherwise, it would have been the blue one all the way. But instead, I have a house, dog, curtains, carpets, hardwood floors... (totally kidding Shelley)

Maybe you can sell that much money in Raffle tickets? $100 or $1000 per raffle ticket? Then draw the ticket and whoever has that number wins?
Or I bet you could get the money you are asking on Ebay, No?

If you go the raffle ticket way... I could quite possably be talked into buying $100 - $1000 worth... for the cause...

·
Registered
485 Posts
If only the deal on the 08 CO Elise was so nice :thwack:

1 - 20 of 126 Posts