The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I have been lurking on this forum for quite some time as I have always had an interest in Lotus. I looked into an Esprit V8 at one point but decided against it and went with a different mid-engine car. Well, fast forward a bunch of years and a few cars later and the Exige S hits the market.... well, needless to say my interest was peaked once again. After debating and debating, I finally decide to go take a look and contacted Dan Drayton at Criswell Auto in Gaithersburg, MD. I was always impressed with how Dan presented himself on the forum as I am not one to have much patience for the stereotypical salesperson.

Well, Dan did not disappoint me at all. He has a relaxed style and is not into pressure tactics (a good thing with me because I would have walked in a heart beat). Over the past month or so, I have taken two test drives with Dan and the Exige S. I really like the car for what it is and what it does. Unfortunately, after much contemplation, it does not look like I will be purchasing one. I called Dan today to tell him and he could not have been any better about it. A notable part of my decision was a seat comfort issue so he was even going to explore other possible seat options but I love the looks of the OEM seats (with the "Exige" lettering) and just did not want to change the appearance at all as I think it looks great as it is.

If you are interested in a Lotus, I highly recommend Dan Drayton. They are running some fantastic deals on their remaining 2007's and I mean good deals. Dan will take great care of you. If I change my mind at any point, Dan will definitely be my first stop.

Thanks for all your help Dan!

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
I'd second that. Dan's another top notch Lotus salesman.

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
+1

1 - 7 of 7 Posts