The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Very interested, just can't afford it... :(

PLEASE post photos when it arrives, bonus points if you can get photos of it parked next to a KG car!

·
Registered
992 Posts
It wont be here for about 6-8 weeks! -poke-
so, mid-August then? if i remember i'll come by and take a lookieloo. i guess ure only getting one SC car then?

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have another SC coming in that is already sold. I have had a couple this year, but, they were already sold when they came in! :clap:

·
Registered
992 Posts
I have another SC coming in that is already sold. I have had a couple this year, but, they were already sold when they came in! :clap:
well, good for u; there's goes whatever leverage the buyer woulda had :-(

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
well, good for u; there's goes whatever leverage the buyer woulda had :-(

I believe most of the dealers have wised up and are not ordering very many cars for inventory or that have otherwise not been spoken for. Likely most available cars will be the very few brought in to continue to be called a Lotus dealership, and/or cars for which the person ordering had backed out.

Yup, as a buyer makes you long for the good old days of 2005 when both Lotus and the dealers over estimated by a mile the demand for the car.

·
Registered
992 Posts
+100!

I've never seen a picture of the 2 colors next to eachother.
that sounds like a job for Photoshop!! while ure at it, throw in a hot WW chick for me!!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts