The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just an update regarding Criswell...
Tom called me over the weekend to confirm my order (#31)!!! He said they were ready to order 12 more cars. On a whim, I changed my order to Laser Blue, it'll be the first non-black car I've ever owned. February build, April delivery. The end is near!!! :bow:

Time to change my signature...

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
# 31 on the actual order list (I think I was originally #38 on the deposit list).

·
Banned
338 Posts
Congrats Maxx

Hey maxx I would not hold your breath for an April pick up date. I just ordered my Elise last week and was told that going with the Laser blue might mean a longer wait due to the low numbers of laser blue orders since they paint the cars in batches. Probably closer to May or June. I hope I am wrong.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jake,

There are two autocrosses in town this weekend...get your butt on the track!!!:cool:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maverick,

If they're batching the Laser Blue cars, don't we have just as much chance that they'll build our cars EARLY with some others? Just thinking positive:D

·
Registered
238 Posts
I just ordered Laser Blue too....I got my fingers crossed that they will be done early....not to early I hope!

·
Banned
338 Posts
maxx

Hey maxx, I don't want to put a damper on anything, however I am just going by what the dealer told me and what I have read on this forum. Many who ordered Laser Blue have waited a very long time for their cars to be delivered. I hope for your sake and others that I am wrong. Why not just go with the hottest color and be done with it. That would be "Chrome Orange" in my opinion.
My philosophy is to assume it will arrive on time but if it doesn't no big deal. You know the old saying "It is what it is" well how about "it comes when it comes".
cheers

·
Registered
238 Posts
I think more Laser Blue's are being ordered now that some people know it's available

·
Registered
238 Posts
I have an Orange car now(350z)...I love the color but I couldn't order it with out seeing it in person.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts