The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Esprit Cross Reference

I was ferreting around in old postings and came across a reference to the "Doc Hess" Esprit cross reference table.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I had read about the 'list, but wondered how to access it. Was using x-ref's from the Golden Gate clubs and various others, and will add a bookmark to this one. Very helpful for minutiae.

Cheers,

Scott

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ah, very good then... I'll take down my copy

Your link ref will persist

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Cal, I think he went to an Elise not so much because he sold the Esprit but more so because it burnt to a crisp...-eek-

·
Cal H
982 Posts
Is that what happened during my absence? I thought he really liked the car. I was surprised he still did not have it in his signature. It burnt to a crisp? Wow Bummer. Hessel was one of my favorite posters on the the old turbo list and PH. I wonder what else I missed during all these years. A lot of cars have been lighting up I wonder what is happening with these cars

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
6,369 Posts
I have uploaded Dr. Hess' original list into the TurboEsprit file section on Yahoo. I have also updated it occasionally....

So, just a reminder, anyone who finds an updated cross to an Esprit part should shoot me a PM.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts