The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just taken delivery of my custom made Reverie carbon fibre seats. Special vents built in because it's so damn hot here. Light as a feather (2 kgs) and very snug. Perfect for high speed cornering...

Vented alcantara cushions on the way. The seats fit to the original rails. Fitted the drivers side so far:

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Wow. 2kgs?

·
shay2nak
24,910 Posts
Nice! Looks good, Tony.

how much do the stock seats weigh?

How much were the seats?

thanks!
Ara

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
how much did the stock seat weigh?

I don't know if i would trust that seat in a crash, it does not look terribly sturdy.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Can you speak a bit regarding the comfort of the seats? How are they on long drives? How do they fit across the hips and shoulders compared to the stock seats? They look really sharp, by the way. Thanks,

Cade

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MotorCade said:
Can you speak a bit regarding the comfort of the seats? How are they on long drives? How do they fit across the hips and shoulders compared to the stock seats? They look really sharp, by the way. Thanks,

Cade
Only just installed them today. Been out for one very quick drive and can definitely say it feels totally different. Much more at one with the car now. I have cushions with vented material being made by the same company, should be here in 2 weeks, then I'll know more about the comfort level.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
More connected to the car is a good thing! Please keep us posted when you've determined the long term results. Thanks again,

Cade

1 - 15 of 15 Posts