The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had these mats made by the shop that did my interior. Pretty cool design if I say so.

- Mats are black carpet
- Black vinyl binding
- Heel pad
- Round 'ACBC' Lotus Logo embroidered in white

They are dirty - just need to be cleaned to have the white brightened up a bit.

I also had the aluminum floor cover panels made. Pretty cool concept. It's black carpet (bound on the back) that was cut to size to fit over the aluminum ribbed floor area. The carpet was heated up a bit to bend the edge to 90 and velcro'd. Stick some velcro on the vertical section of the aluminum floor and it holds perfectly (by the carpet buttons) . I have something very similar in my car now (just no logo) - see the last pic.

The velcro is hidden so it's 100% reversible. You can either run it WITH the aluminum floor covered or yank it out if ya change yer mind.

I paid like $150 for the full set, sell for $90 plus a few bucks for shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
342 Posts
so everything for 90 +shipping? and do you have any more pictures of this install in your car?

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep - $90.

Unfortunately, I don't have the pics here. I have them on a jump drive, but that's at my office. Traveling now.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The last pic is my current car set up. They are the stock seats, but they've been reupholstered.

·
Registered
342 Posts
if no one wants them ill paypal you $60 shipped.... they just dont look in the best of shape... let me know :)

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are in great shape - just need to be vaccuumed. Prolly shoulda done that before the pics.

Split the difference - $75 shipped?

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep - still available. PM me if interested

1 - 11 of 11 Posts