1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,649 Posts
It's not too nice, but I wouldn't say it's the worst. The lambo doors are, well...'nuff said there.

The flames are not all that bad. Well done, but over done.

The playing cards need to go.

I personally find cars that are not tracked having huge wings, cannards, other aero, and other bling in worse taste.

At least it's not as bad as the infamous dolphin Lamborghini Diablo.

1994 Lamborghini Diablo SE purple metallic / dolphin (08 Feb 2004 - Desert Autosport)

·
Registered
686 Posts
Ahh yes that car is EPIC and that other post was intense. Haha I think the 80k baller mobile is worst then the red one.. The orange car.. Why didn't that guy just buy and mod a 211.. I still don't get why people defend what that guy did to that car..

·
Registered
945 Posts
The orange car.. Why didn't that guy just buy and mod a 211.. I still don't get why people defend what that guy did to that car..
It's much easier to buy a street car with a street VIN than to try one of the various workarounds to register a car that isn't street legal. Plus it was probably cheaper. I agree that the result is pretty goofy.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Ahh yes that car is EPIC and that other post was intense. Haha I think the 80k baller mobile is worst then the red one.. The orange car.. Why didn't that guy just buy and mod a 211.. I still don't get why people defend what that guy did to that car..
Because he did it before there WAS a 2-11. Actually the Perry build was pretty avidly followed and people were enthusiastic about it. And if you take a close look, it probably ended up as a fun track car. He lost interest in the whole Lotus idea once it was built and the car began a never-ending round of being for sale.

The other cars on this thread are terribly hideous.

And to the poster who notes the cars with wings 'n canards 'n skirts 'n whatnot that never see a track, I tend to (mildly) agree. But heck, if you want to spend the dough, it's your car and your fantasy.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Because he did it before there WAS a 2-11. Actually the Perry build was pretty avidly followed and people were enthusiastic about it. And if you take a close look, it probably ended up as a fun track car. He lost interest in the whole Lotus idea once it was built and the car began a never-ending round of being for sale.
Wow I remember that thread... and then the thread when he decided to sell it. Got to be almost 5 years ago?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts