The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would put my spin on it... since its what everyone is thinking...rotfl

Attachments

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
"Your car is bad-ass!"
"Bad-ass car!"
"Bad-ass, man."
"That's bad-ass!"

...apparently there's something wrong with my rear bumper...

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
i see your really bored and cold :p

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
rotfl

·
Registered
156 Posts
Thought I would put my spin on it... since its what everyone is thinking...rotfl
Those are some sweet posters:up: I get those questions all the time.

·
Registered
821 Posts
"What year is it?"
"How Fast does it go?"
"How much did you pay?"
those are the other 3 most common questions I've been getting...I usually answer "05", "I have no idea" and "around 30k"...depends on my mood

I laugh to myself why they ask the year...as they know nothing about the car...thus the year is irrelevant. but I dunno maybe I'm just an ass. I also don't think its polite for them to ask how much I paid, but not sure how to address that without sounding like a complete jerk...

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Is it a Miata? :( (seriously)
Who makes Lotus? :shrug:
Is it a 4 Liter? ... How much horse power? ... followed closely by ... Oh is that all? :mad:

There is no point in explaining how much the car weighs because they don't know how much a car typically weighs anyway. :wallbang:

·
Registered
821 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Genius. I'm stealing that from you, okay?:clap:
Absolutely..be my guest! It honestly works!

I hate it when people ask anything dealing with numbers, whether it is how much something costs, age, weight, etc. It's downright rude!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Absolutely..be my guest! It honestly works!

I hate it when people ask anything dealing with numbers, whether it is how much something costs, age, weight, etc. It's downright rude!
So how old are you?-poke-

I had to.

But in all seriousness, thanks. I'm using that reply from now on.

·
Registered
278 Posts
This past week I actually had a dude ask me if it was a Lotus and when I replied with a yes he said, "Oh, that's a poor mans Ferrari, right?". I thought "It's always the guys with the midlife crisis driving a station wagon..." :thwack:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts