The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These pens are made of Ebony with Green over Yellow acrylic inlays. The pen uses Cross refills and the pencil is .7 mm. The nib, clip and center band are finished as Satin Pearl.

PM me with an offer.

Attachments

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Lots of things in this world are green and yellow....but they aren't 'for sale' here. :D

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
So, just two used writing implements?

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
would you be interested in a trade for a slightly used 06 Sharpie?

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
chris...there IS a pen holder in the Elise.....it's about 12" to the rear of the shift lever. :D

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,690 Posts
I keep mine in my pocket ! rotfl

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Interesting questions. I don't have the slightest idea as to how much they weigh. I had assumed green over yellow was the Lotus colors, am I wrong?

I am a retired banker. My hobby is to make fine writing instuments. Lately they have been of Antler (Mule Deer, Elk and White Tail). i do them in exotic woods, acrylics and aluminum. They are made in my shop here in Conroe, texas. This is the only pen and pencil set I have. I thouight it would appeal to a Lotus owner. If you come to Montgomery Farmer's Market every first Saturday you'll see that the price tag on them is $100.00. As I said, they are hand made - custom. My wife and myself have a small business called Baywood Gallery and have a web site Baywood Gallery if you would like to see more.-eek-

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...kudos on the civil response, john...

...as chris said, nice site - and excellent workmanship on your craft...

·
Premium Member
5,461 Posts
Interesting questions. I don't have the slightest idea as to how much they weigh. I had assumed green over yellow was the Lotus colors, am I wrong?

I am a retired banker. My hobby is to make fine writing instuments. Lately they have been of Antler (Mule Deer, Elk and White Tail). i do them in exotic woods, acrylics and aluminum. They are made in my shop here in Conroe, texas. This is the only pen and pencil set I have. I thouight it would appeal to a Lotus owner. If you come to Montgomery Farmer's Market every first Saturday you'll see that the price tag on them is $100.00. As I said, they are hand made - custom. My wife and myself have a small business called Baywood Gallery and have a web site Baywood Gallery if you would like to see more.-eek-
Thanks for the response and welcome to LT :wave: - you are absolutely right that green over yellow are Lotus colours too! (and the philosophy behind Lotus is "Simplicate and add lightness" - hence the "how much do they weigh" question :))

The reason for the less than warm response to your first post is that LT, like most forums, is assaulted by spam on a regular basis!

and as Chris and ...m... have already said - you have a very cool website!!

Best regards,
Aedo

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.