The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,459 Posts
7mm is the fattest pencil I have ever heard of :)

But why post here - you've 24hrs to come up with a good excuse or you're history.

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Lots of things in this world are green and yellow....but they aren't 'for sale' here. :D

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
So, just two used writing implements?

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
would you be interested in a trade for a slightly used 06 Sharpie?

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
chris...there IS a pen holder in the Elise.....it's about 12" to the rear of the shift lever. :D

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
I keep mine in my pocket ! rotfl

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Interesting questions. I don't have the slightest idea as to how much they weigh. I had assumed green over yellow was the Lotus colors, am I wrong?

I am a retired banker. My hobby is to make fine writing instuments. Lately they have been of Antler (Mule Deer, Elk and White Tail). i do them in exotic woods, acrylics and aluminum. They are made in my shop here in Conroe, texas. This is the only pen and pencil set I have. I thouight it would appeal to a Lotus owner. If you come to Montgomery Farmer's Market every first Saturday you'll see that the price tag on them is $100.00. As I said, they are hand made - custom. My wife and myself have a small business called Baywood Gallery and have a web site Baywood Gallery if you would like to see more.-eek-

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...kudos on the civil response, john...

...as chris said, nice site - and excellent workmanship on your craft...

·
Super Moderator
5,459 Posts
Interesting questions. I don't have the slightest idea as to how much they weigh. I had assumed green over yellow was the Lotus colors, am I wrong?

I am a retired banker. My hobby is to make fine writing instuments. Lately they have been of Antler (Mule Deer, Elk and White Tail). i do them in exotic woods, acrylics and aluminum. They are made in my shop here in Conroe, texas. This is the only pen and pencil set I have. I thouight it would appeal to a Lotus owner. If you come to Montgomery Farmer's Market every first Saturday you'll see that the price tag on them is $100.00. As I said, they are hand made - custom. My wife and myself have a small business called Baywood Gallery and have a web site Baywood Gallery if you would like to see more.-eek-
Thanks for the response and welcome to LT :wave: - you are absolutely right that green over yellow are Lotus colours too! (and the philosophy behind Lotus is "Simplicate and add lightness" - hence the "how much do they weigh" question :))

The reason for the less than warm response to your first post is that LT, like most forums, is assaulted by spam on a regular basis!

and as Chris and ...m... have already said - you have a very cool website!!

Best regards,
Aedo

1 - 20 of 25 Posts