The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[SOLD] Custom one-off Sebring Exhaust and Sachs Coilovers

The exhaust is a high quality (aka awesome welds) custom piece using Sebring muffler and rolled dual tips. I do not know which shop fabbed it up, but in my experience... this is definitely a very clean job.

It sounds great (see video), tame and calm down low, but loud and aggressive up top, easily comfy on the ears at highway speeds (i don't even notice it). And it looks great with the burned-in copper-ish look throughout the muffler, tips, and pipes. It comes out to the right side (dual rolled tips) and a rear panel eliminator would be suggested to show it off.

I'm only selling because i've since decided to go with a straight-pipe now that I drive it less and less on the streets.

(click below for a crappy point and shoot video... and ignore my friends at the end)
Ummagawd's Lotus - YouTube

Prefer local pick-up for $SOLD

Sachs Single Adjustable Coilover Suspension
About 14k miles
My mechanic supposedly saw a tiny bit of oil around the seal on one of the front coilovers. I already had another set of suspension coming in and continued to drive it for about a month and a half... and when my mechanic swapped my suspension, he couldn't spot the oil anymore. At this point, I'd say worst case scenario is you need to rebuild one of these in the near future. So... just wanted to mention that for full transparency here.
Asking $SOLD for the full set, local pickup preferred.

ummagawd at gmail dot com (i dont frequent this board as much anymore)

Attachments

·
Ticket Magnet
1,055 Posts
My bad

Soory, I lost the envelope you sent my Christmas card in so I don't have your address. Any idea where "local' is?

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Soory, I lost the envelope you sent my Christmas card in so I don't have your address. Any idea where "local' is?
I'm kind of curious where home sweet home is as well...

am i asking too much? lol
maybe slightly, $ always talks (even to potential buyers)... but i think its more the fact that you have 2 peices that may require a very specific buyer (someone who either really likes the way that exhuast looks, or really wants the Sach's kit with a possible leaking unit)

give it some time

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
your right :)

I was just a bit eager... the exhaust has been sold (i'll miss that color)

Coilovers are still for sale :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts