The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Jiggly is not really an anon spammer. Her name is Jenny and she is from Kentucky. Here is her car-

http://www.radicoolridz.com/members/jenny_paris.htm

See, she is not an anonymous spammer. She is a spammer we know that is into rice. :) Plus she is a hottie. Not that I would notice this kind of thing.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Jiggly

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry, guys. Didn't mean to spam. Starving arists need a little love too, you know. When Dedrick makes it big, I'm gonna quit my job, and finally buy that Chrome Orange Elise!!!!

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
JigglyRear said:
Sorry, guys. Didn't mean to spam. Starving arists need a little love too, you know.
I am sure there are plenty here who would be glad to help:D

·
Registered
368 Posts
With all the $$$ wasted on destroying that MR2 Spyder you could have bought a spot in line to get an Elise or put down a hefty deposit on one.

I wonder how much you can get for those 2000 models these days...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank zvezdah! I put a lot of work into my Spyder. Still hoping to get an Elise one day though, I've been lurking around this board for a long time reading up on them.

later

·
Registered
368 Posts
Yeah I can see "modding" up an Elise like this real quick...

I realize there are different strokes for different folks and what one person likes another might not, but my point stands if she applied the money towards an Elise instead she'd be better off in my opinion in the long run.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
any mods to the headlights??

sorry, couldn't resist that one....

I don't know why you guys are picking on her......

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Later Apex said:
I realize there are different strokes for different folks and what one person likes another might not, but my point stands if she applied the money towards an Elise instead she'd be better off in my opinion in the long run.
My wife's big worry about the Elise is that the "ricers will want them". I worry too. I don't want to be lumped in with the "people" that really don't know squat about cars, but they can spend money on "mods" to "improve" things...:crazyeyes

Hopefully, the Elise will not equal "ricer"...:no:

Tim Mullen

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
While I don't particularly care for the car and hope something like that never happens to an Elise, there's absolutely no need to insult her so blatantly, especially because this car is her pride and joy.

Point taken though :) Looks like you were bothered enough to take the time to make that picture.

- J

PS: Well Tim, the Elise is not offered at an exclusive price, and it applies to wide demographic. The recipe is there unfortunately. Even Aston Martins are appearing in rap videos. The overall image of the car will still stay whole, but I'm prepared to see another one on the road blasting R&B, weaving through traffic, and grinding gears trying to race people.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
agreed...especially since she wasn't the one to post her car pic here....but then again I have had my car bashed on this forum too....

1 - 20 of 44 Posts